Hello from Oklahoma!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ndove

Reaction score
Hi! New here.. just introducing myself. I’m Natalie. I am a hobby grower as of right now, interested in showing and breeding. I just entered one of my Phals in a local show just last month. I’ve been growing orchids for about 3 years now seriously. I only grow on windowsill for now but that will soon change!

I do have two Paphs- one Venustum from SVO and a very tiny Paph Eency Weency from Orchids Limited. Very happy with both of these plants and look forward to seeing them bloom in a few years. They’re both young as of now.

Attachments

• IMG_2566.jpeg
    IMG_2566.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
A warm welcome and wishing you all the best from SE Michigan. Glad you could join us.
I have been growing for 5 decades now, the last 5 years indoors under lights. I do summer a third of my 200 plant collection outdoors. I am growing Paphiopedilums and Phalaenopsis under lights as well as Phrags. I have a mix of about 60% hybrids and 40% species. I still have a few Cattleyas hanging around as they were my first love in orchids. Bill

Latest posts

Back