Happy Holidays!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's pretty sweet Tom

My wife has been doing dog rescue for the last couple of years, and she'll get a kick out of that card.

Are there any dog people out there?
Guess what I got for Christmas. The cutest little puppy dog ever that I named Rascal. When he sits still I will get some pictures posted.
Happy Holidays

Merry Christmas to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOF!!!!!!!:clap::clap::clap:

Ramon:)

Last edited:
Waaaaa! I can't see the card. Oh yeah, I'm a dog person. I have four
dogs and a puppy coming from Chicago next week. I'm also a cat person and a parrot person. Our house is a domestic zoo and I love every minute!

Ruth, what breed of puppy? Don't leave me hanging! Oh nooooo, I can't see Bentley.

Happy Holidays anyway!

it came to me from heather over mail thanks for that.

I am happy to have christmas with my dog it will be last one with her as she has hardly cancer now...
But with 14 years the end has to come one day.

Well, hidoo Bentley and friend! He's a nice lookin' critter. Has he peed on
the tree yet? Back when I had male dogs, my trees always smelled like
pee and candy canes always stolen. ;>)

Dido, I empathize with your sorrow. We lost one of our Golden Retrievers not long ago to a
stroke that was very sudden and totally devastating. Chloe was only nine years old
and we loved her so much. I hope the treatments are successful for your loving
friend.

My siamese "Zazi" was purring on my shoulder as I read through all the dog people posts. My dear companion dog, "Joy" is napping on the bed, waiting for us to realize it's that time again. Another siamese, "Mika" is atop the cable box in her favorite warm spot. Between the animals, the beloved humans, and the wonderful plants, life is very rich. Aren't we lucky!

Latest posts

Back