Hanne Popow

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silvan

Multiflorals assassin
Reaction score
Bought this plant last fall from Ecuagenera. I never thought that it would turn out to be one of my favorite Phrags!! No wonder that this cross is a classic.

Phrag.HP.2015.zoom1.jpeg

Phrag.HP.2015.zoom2.jpeg

Phrag.HP.2015.Plant.jpeg

with Barbara LeAnn. I had to use the flash otherwise the camera would only focus on one flower at a time(making the other bloom blurry):

Phrag.HPBLAnn.2015.jpeg

Great color and an awesome plant!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice flower but its very hard for me to tell which is which between the HP and the BL. Must be man-made super species clones used to make that HP.

Thanks for the great comments! :)

It's besseae flavum x schlimii, right?

It's only written Hanne Popow on the label. SO I don't know. IMO the segments are too round to have been made with the flavum. But I'm no expert.

Thanks for the great comments! :)

It's only written Hanne Popow on the label. SO I don't know. IMO the segments are too round to have been made with the flavum. But I'm no expert.

Might be! I got a Hanne Popow from them some weeks ago in Germany, that also has these white patches, but by far not this beautiful shape (on the flower that shows up for the moment!) !! Jean

Latest posts

Back