Hanna Popow 'Freekles'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kind of weird. I don't know if I'd want the color breaks to continue in any prodigy. Yay besseae hybrids. When are you going to sell us some plants!? :p

First attemp to post a picture, but don't know why it came out like that... very small and poor quality... I did try; manage attachement/ choose a file/ If somone could help me to understand.... I did try to put some other one but always said they are to big to be posted...

This picture does'nt show the real potrential of the colors breaks....
I'm expecting a lot of this very unusual special character....
Who know! We'll see....
Jean-Pierre

The directions at the beginning of the picture forum have a couple different ways to post pictures I think. I haven't tried posting as attachments, so maybe you could try a different method. If you print them off or write them down, then you can look at them while you're trying to go through the process. You may also have to make an alternate file of your picture with much smaller dimensions too, I think I tend to resize to about 600 x 800, since my digital camera files are too large. Monitors differ, but that size tends to show up decent on mine without being too small or having to scroll too much to see it.

First attemp to post a picture, but don't know why it came out like that... very small and poor quality... I did try; manage attachement/ choose a file/ If somone could help me to understand.... I did try to put some other one but always said they are to big to be posted...

This picture does'nt show the real potrential of the colors breaks....
I'm expecting a lot of this very unusual special character....
Who know! We'll see....
Jean-Pierre

When I click on your thumb nail, I get a decent 4 x 6 picture.

Latest posts

Back