Greetings.

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

Trueant1

Hi! I am glad to join this site. I was walking through my local mall 10 years ago. (South Coast Plaza Costa Mesa). I walked in, there were orchids everywhere!!! They were having an annual show. I stayed there all day. I eventually bought a Paph. I kept that first plant for 2 years. It re-bloomed with me. One of my dreams was to get more Paphs. I have that dream now. I recently set up a 600 watt HPS and bought over 60 orchids from five different venders. I recently bought some compots from " Pcatorchid" on E-bay.
He directed me to this site. I also started some paphs in Semi-hydro.

I consider myself a beginer addict. I look forward to learning from you all!

Welcome from Illinois....LOL I also have bought some compots from "Pcatorchid" or GreenPaph on here....Peter has some pretty awesome compots

Todd

WELCOME! You came to the right place! :clap: :clap: Peter has some very nice crosses!

Welcome!

Coming from SoCal and growing indoors I suggest the next item you purchase is a hygrometer, and track your air humidity levels.

That will make the biggest difference in your early orchid growing experience.

Welcome!

Glad to see you made it! Thanks for the promo! LOL:rollhappy:

My inlaws live in Escondido and we come out every February. Especially for the Fascination in Orchids show. I have been at the last 6 shows. I don't like the Orange County Fairgrounds as much as the South Plaza Mall!

Enjoy the forum and post your pictures!

welcome from WashDC!

Currently being on a succulent-drooling phase, I'm jealous! Give dry sun!

I really need to check out eBay more.....

Latest posts

Back