• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted Flasks in europe?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the links. It seems I now have somewhere to do find some :)

I am actually looking for a reliable flasking service in Europe.....
yes, we were as well. if you want to send me a pm, we could send you a contact who is a private, non-retail lab. perhaps he would flask for you, but i can't speak for him. while our germination is so far nil, it is not his fault! he gives regular updates and sends pictures and such. nice guy and very knowledgable. though technically he is not in the EU, so any good flasks will need to come to us in vitro, which is fine...

edit to add, his prices are comparable as well...and again, i can't promise he can take on more work or whatever

yes, we were as well. if you want to send me a pm, we could send you a contact who is a private, non-retail lab. perhaps he would flask for you, but i can't speak for him. while our germination is so far nil, it is not his fault! he gives regular updates and sends pictures and such. nice guy and very knowledgable. though technically he is not in the EU, so any good flasks will need to come to us in vitro, which is fine...

edit to add, his prices are comparable as well...and again, i can't promise he can take on more work or whatever
Thats all good, but I am not bringing any pods to Europe to be sown, I was afer in vitro, ready to be deflasked.

If you want, please send me a pm with the persons info :)

And to all the other people who has generously helped with finding sellers of flasks, thanks! Now I have some good places to go in the future :)

Best,

Back