First Cyp is comming

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dido

Hy,
came home from a long Trip, and someone was thinking in my storage room for Calanthe it was to cold, so turned on the heating a little.
It induced the growth at the calanthe and cymbidium, but the worst thing is that I stored to pots with cyps in there, which <i purchased new,
so here the first nose is comming out, maybe you know it, it is a species which dont tolerate late frost, this is why I have it indoor this year.

will update soon.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And a bletilla is starting to grow

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

formosanum?

Hi Dido,

first up is usually formosanum - nice plant. There is usually quite a wait for the next one to flower!
I'll have to get another one- mine didn't make it through last winter.
I've also had to pull three plants out of the dark shed into the light as new shoots are showing.
Spring seems to be early this year. I think we had all our UK winter in December. It's been pretty mild since then,

Regards,

David

Hi Dido,

first up is usually formosanum - nice plant. There is usually quite a wait for the next one to flower!
I'll have to get another one- mine didn't make it through last winter.
I've also had to pull three plants out of the dark shed into the light as new shoots are showing.
Spring seems to be early this year. I think we had all our UK winter in December. It's been pretty mild since then,

Regards,

David

Yeap it is formosanum.:evil: Hope the plants outside will sleep
more time. Still watching the rest in my cold storage.

The ones outside look good till now.

Losed only one plectrochilum in my cold storage, a cat come in and thought it is cat litere in there. The plectrochilum was lying on the ground. :mad:

Latest posts

Back