• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Digital SRL - anyone have an old one?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

gore42

Just thought I'd ask. I'm getting really frustrated with my point and shoot Nikon POS while trying to do a 3D for this lawrenceanum that I bloomed recently. This would be so simple if I could just set the exposure manually or lock the exposure for all of the photos in the series!

Anyway, if anybody has a Canon or Nikon DSLR thats a few years old and you're upgrading to a new one and want to sell your old one and know that it's going to a good cause... let me know :)

- Matt

gore42 said:
Just thought I'd ask. I'm getting really frustrated with my point and shoot Nikon POS while trying to do a 3D for this lawrenceanum that I bloomed recently. This would be so simple if I could just set the exposure manually or lock the exposure for all of the photos in the series!

Anyway, if anybody has a Canon or Nikon DSLR thats a few years old and you're upgrading to a new one and want to sell your old one and know that it's going to a good cause... let me know :)

- Matt

I have one Matt. One year old, I'll give you a good deal on it.

I don't have on to sell but I am looking to buy one. The one that interests me is the New Nikon D40X for $800.00. I found one locally for $750. but that is still a lot of money for me. What really interests me is that is, if I understand right, I can write texts as I go to identify the photos. I forget the cross sometimes when I am taking pictures at a show. :confused: :confused: Senior moments:poke:

Latest posts

Back