Dendrobium cuthbertsonii

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

duane mcdowell

This has got to be one of my favorite orchid species. Big flowers on tiny plants, great color varieties, and flowers that last up to six months each.
These were grown by Ecuagenera at their main (cooler-growing) nursery in Gualaceo, Ecuador (near Cuenca).
5330996938_d9a97b8d0e.jpg

5330359507_817c14cb44.jpg

5330358107_7e9a13e46d.jpg

5330356597_0882a712d0.jpg

one of my favorite species.... alas and i can not grow it here....

Thanks for looking! When I see the pictures, I think that I should get a few more color varieties, but I'm going to wait and see how the two seedlings I have grow!

this species has got to be about as awesome as they come, makes me want to move to a cool cloudy mountain top in the tropics

:drool::drool: I wasn't aware of white/light colored ones either! :clap::clap:
Those are all great! I am very skilled at killing these... :(
You're not alone, as you can tell by reading the posts! This summer my masdies took a big hit, I'm not even going to attempt these guys, I'll enjoy looking at pics posted here!

very nice, another 'tombstone' species... used to see them a lot for sale in the '80's and early 90's but don't remember seeing them for sale recently or in local orchid shows

very nice, another 'tombstone' species... used to see them a lot for sale in the '80's and early 90's but don't remember seeing them for sale recently or in local orchid shows

Golden Gate Orchids has several color lines for sale. $25 each blooming size.

I love it....another one I can't grow....unless I got a cloud forest greenhouse.

Latest posts

Back