Degarmoara Hani

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arcticshaun

Reaction score
This is Degarmoara Hani 'Star of Unicorn' AM/AOS, which is Mtssa Charles Marden Fitch x Odm Hallii. Flowers are 5" tall and 4.5" wide and have a nice scent especially during the day, colour is truer in first picture. Purchased from Paramount Orchids 9 years ago (picked out by my daughter -purple colour, unicorn name and nice perfumey smell -she was four) and one of my favorites for lots of reasons. I keep most of my Oncidium intergenerics stripped down to most recent growth and a back bulb due to space considerations under my grow lights.
Single flower
IMG_1962.jpg

The whole thing
IMG_1958.jpg

Shaun

I work outside mostly and I can dress up for the weather but it sure is hard on vehicles and my heating/electric bill.
Shaun

hmmm, either you like it a lot or else you can't get away! (or maybe it's too far to drive to get to somewhere else? :D or maybe there isn't a road from there to anywhere else? just kidding. dry cold can be dealt with; it's that damp cold that really is a problem (being outside). I wouldn't want your electric bill!

..and your child made a very nice choice with the orchid

Latest posts

Back