definitely not sangii

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My due diligence comes in the names, the payment and the paperwork. Every single one of my plants has cleared customs. As a result from trying to acquire as many species variations as I can, from as many vendors as possible, I can guarantee that things get mixed up, mixed in and lied about. Where that occurs and how that transpires into the US or to me is beyond my understanding. Why someone would want to sell a plant that presumably retains a higher price value for one much less, is more of the same.

This plant actually flowered quite a while ago, before the name was established. At that time I had nothing to compare it to other than similar leaf patterns like tonsum, javanicum and sangii. So the pod was set. The fruit is ripe. The damage is done. My apologies for upsetting anyone. And thank you to those that have vouched for me and our experiences in working together.

I would not accuse Chad/anyone "notorious plant smuggler" so quickly like that youngster(StreetVariety)....but I must say, people have to be very careful when import wild collected plants from overseas, especially for Paphs. It is not "funny" if you get caught....Sometimes it is better to keep it quiet even if you are innocent.

Latest posts

Back