critters and big news!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jewel

Reaction score
a chiweenie named Mieka, the biggest little dog i know!
flowers007-3.jpg
flowers008-3.jpg

flowers010-3.jpg
flowers009-4.jpg
flowers012-3.jpg
flowers013-2.jpg
My cat Sassy hamming it up, these piscs were all taken in 10 minutes:rollhappy:.

Now for the big news, are ya ready for this?:D......I just got my certification as a master gardener!:D:rollhappy::D

:rollhappy::rollhappy: Chiweenie - I love that! I see alot of weenie, not much chi!
The cat looks pissed!
:clap::clap: and you should as pleased & proud as can be! Congrats! Fantastic!
How long did it take you?

the cat pics are showing up on my end, so I'm not sure why you can't see them :confused:.
Sassy's not pissed :rollhappy::rollhappy:. she's a Scottish Fold! you arn't the first to say that, actually, everyone that has ever seen her thought she was just about to explode! makes me laugh every time!:rollhappy:
Thanks! I took the class January-April and just completed my 40 volunteer hours in June.

why yes she does:D only cat i know that gets jealous of company!

The colours of the cat are great but the ears do not make her justice I guess....but she is beautiful anyway...! Congrats on the certificate!

yep, a Scottish fold :D search Google images there should be lots of pics!:p she acts more like a puppy that a cat and somewhere i read they were also called puppy cats!:rollhappy: if you look closely at her ears in all but the first photo,she really was annoyed in that one... too many camera flashes:rollhappy:, you'll see that they are folded forwards like some breeds of dog. ill have to get a pic of her when she really mad, she looks meaner than any other cat I've ever seen! also there's a reason she called sassy, shes absolutely brimming with sass and mischief!:D

thank you very much:D i still need to get pics of my other pets, if i can get them to hold still long enough! so there are more to come:D

this is my dog sandy, i inherited her from my grandmother and every one kept insisting she was a devil dog form hell but, to tell you the truth, shes the sweetest dog ever! she is however afraid of cameras so these pix were hard to get :rollhappy:
flowers030.jpg
flowers032.jpg
flowers033.jpg

hiding in her house
flowers034.jpg

aww crap she found me!
flowers035.jpg
:rollhappy:
mieka sleeps in a sock monkey bed! this dog loves monkeys!:D
flowers036.jpg
flowers038.jpg
flowers037.jpg