Choice of flasks from Sam Tsui

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for keeping us in the loop on the current state of Roth breeding. Always welcome insight, and I'd never know where to find JOGA info myself.

I was looking at orchid inn page. If I were going to buy roths I would buy the seedlings. There are some nice interesting crosses on there. I don't know if the flasks will be better than the seedlings. If I were forced to get flasks I would try the 2nd dimension and pylo cross. Part of this maybe that I bloomed out this second generation TON crosses. The gw X cc will be nice but you will just be behind. This type of cross has been blooming out over the last two years.

You can't go wrong with the sands. Orchid inn has some of the nicest around.

Hi, oh so you have bloomed the gw x cc crosses? How were they in your opinion in terms of how big the flowers were and the quality? Any pictures you can share? I am also very tempted by the GW x pylo cross.

I saw that Sam is also offering another 2 more crosses:

1) Giant wings x 2nd dimension
2) 2nd dimension x Pylo

Are the above two worth considering as well?

Thanks!

I was looking at orchid inn page. If I were going to buy roths I would buy the seedlings. There are some nice interesting crosses on there. I don't know if the flasks will be better than the seedlings. If I were forced to get flasks I would try the 2nd dimension and pylo cross. Part of this maybe that I bloomed out this second generation TON crosses. The gw X cc will be nice but you will just be behind. This type of cross has been blooming out over the last two years.

You can't go wrong with the sands. Orchid inn has some of the nicest around.

Hi, oh so you have bloomed the gw x cc crosses? How were they in your opinion in terms of how big the flowers were and the quality? Any pictures you can share? I am also very tempted by the GW x pylo cross.

I saw that Sam is also offering another 2 more crosses:

1) Giant wings x 2nd dimension
2) 2nd dimension x Pylo

Are the above two worth considering as well?

Thanks!

Not this exact cross. Perfection X giant wings, tarantula X perfection, I think Tokyo fantasy X perfection, tarantula X giant wings. Etc etc. they are all Val X mm crosses

I like those two flasks more. They are different. Just get all three then. Lol

Wow that is a huge number of crosses you have flowered. were they up to your expectation?

Yup I am quite tempted to get all three crosses as they are all quite novel.....

Not this exact cross. Perfection X giant wings, tarantula X perfection, I think Tokyo fantasy X perfection, tarantula X giant wings. Etc etc. they are all Val X mm crosses

I like those two flasks more. They are different. Just get all three then. Lol

Latest posts

Back