Catasetum Dagny

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AdamD

Catasetinae Crazed
Reaction score
CATASETUMDAGNY_zps2d451868.jpg
[/URL][/img]
Ctsm. pileatum v. imperiale 'SVO Blood Red' x Ctsm. Brent's Black Hawk 'SVO'
Bloomed in June. Named It after my wife :wink: She's my muse and enabler. I have 4 more sibs. Anxiously awaiting the next flowering! Sorry, pics were taken 2 days too late. Catasetums are tricky....

Soo different from mine! I like yours alot, will be interesting to see the sibs, I'm sorry I didn't get more from Fred.

Soo different from mine! I like yours alot, will be interesting to see the sibs, I'm sorry I didn't get more from Fred.

There are still a few left on the SVO website... If I had the $ or the room they'd be mine :p So much variation in this cross. I've seen a darker sib than yours floating around on flickr

Who's the enabler? Fred's site has too many drool-worthy potential crosses! Have you tried telling yourself that they take up very little space during their rest period if you unpot them? :p
Is your flower like shoe leather, lots of substance but the side petals will still curl? Mine made it about 1 week which I thought was pretty good.

They were very very thick waxy flowers that lasted a week. 5 flowers this time. Hoping for lots more next time. The pb on this plant is getting fat.

Back