Big Oak Orchids

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lot of plants they offer in eBay seem to be recent pick-ups from Peruflora and other foreign visitors so they mey not be established.

I have purchased from David (Big Oak Orchids) many, many times over the past several years. He's an upstanding guy. Highly recommend him.

I have purchased from David (Big Oak Orchids) many, many times over the past several years. He's an upstanding guy. Highly recommend him.
Me too! He is upfront & states how recent of an import it is. I have had trouble with imports from Eucagenera so I steer a bit clear of them but take my chances on his left overs 6 months later! He's quick to ship, has very reasonable shipping charges & packs well!

David is great. I've never gotten a bad plant from him. He's quick to give 2nd chance offers on auctions you lose. He also gives breaks if there are any issues, like reduced shipping. He did that a few times for me. He's one of the Ebay guys I find most reliable.

Big Oak Orchids on Ebay Cheap Plants

Has anyone else noticed that Dave has been slipping in very cheap quality or as he call it "bargin basment plants". Several of the Cymbidiums have had questionable signs of virus on their leaves. Makes me wonder about the rest of his plants and if we can trust all of them to be virus free?.
Martha

I bought a beautiful Leptotes bicolor from him last May. I was happy with the plant and service.

Back