Argh...technology!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heather

ST Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sacramento, CA. Outside w/ Southeast Exposure
Okay, So, I just downloaded the new google app that has voice "recognition". I know, I know, it's 4am and I'm playing with technology again. Anyway...

While it did pretty well with local things, like restaurants, I had a rather rough time getting it to locate slippertalk. I finally got it with a search for ladyslipper orchid forum, and it came up first on the list. However...

Prior to that I got SOF, I got Flipper Shop, Boater talk, Slipper SOCK.com, Clip Art Hack.com, and...wait for it....Stripper Cop. I can only imagine how John would be laughing about that were he here....(and NO, I did not open the link!)

Be careful what you wish for, folks. (I think we need an upgrade on this app...)

:rollhappy: I have enough trouble using a computer the "old fashioned" way! Thanks for giving me a good laugh to start my day. :rollhappy:

Infinite possiblities, [3 ladies, whip cream and chocolate sauce, midgets w/ serving trays of drinks and horsdoeuvrs on their heads walking around the room, free chemicals on the tables]... :rolleyes:

OMG and 3 LOL!!!!!!!! (for Tadd)

Heather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is there a pessimistic mood??? NEVER again...:)

Latest posts

Back