Abert Einstein did not believe in God

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As clarification for a common discussion base:

1. An atheist does not believe in the existence of a god or denies the existence of a god.

2. An agnostic claims that neither the existence nor the non-existence of a god can be proven

3. The correctness of rule or law of nature cannot be proven.
Only falsehood can be proven.
Natural science doesn't know absolute truth like mathematics.
So nobody can absolutely deny the existence of a god.

So Albert Einstein is an agnostic atheist.
Einstein said God doesn't dice.
But by that, he meant there are no real coincidences in the world.
Unfortunately, he was probably wrong about it.

Last edited:
this is something I believe wholeheartedly. I have friends that are mystics, astrologers, christians and the sort...I think NGT sums it up beautifully how I approach these topics, especially loaded terms like 'truth' , 'atheist' , 'faith' etc. It's a great podcast in its entirety but for my point, listen from 47 minutes to 52 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGc4mg5pul4

this is something I believe wholeheartedly. I have friends that are mystics, astrologers, christians and the sort...I think NGT sums it up beautifully how I approach these topics, especially loaded terms like 'truth' , 'atheist' , 'faith' etc. It's a great podcast in its entirety but for my point, listen from 47 minutes to 52 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGc4mg5pul4

Philosophic basics

There's no difference between the state and religion. They are both platonic functions that decide the "right" think and "wrong" think for people. Some people just like to be ruled, especially when they don't understand their slave morality.

Also, the truth? Go ahead and throw away your life chasing after something that can't be found.

Latest posts

Back