A window full of slippers

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Ayreon

lucia2008.jpg

purpuratum
callosum var pygmy
hybrid - it says "Raising jack" on the tag, but I don't know...
unknown hybrid
gratrixianum
maudiae
Dorama
micranthum var eburneum

The nicest window I've seen in a long time.

Where do you live and do you have a house alarm?

:p

Nice "Picture" window!! The Raising Jack probable = Raisin Jack. someone added a "g" by mistake.

I heard someone said that on the forum before when I showed a pic of it. Maybe it was you? Anyway, I tried to find some pics of a "Raisin Jack" and the ones I found didn't look like mine, so I don't know. Well, I like it very much, whetever it is.

I heard someone said that on the forum before when I showed a pic of it. Maybe it was you? Anyway, I tried to find some pics of a "Raisin Jack" and the ones I found didn't look like mine, so I don't know. Well, I like it very much, whetever it is.
Yours looks very similar to mine. Also, did you try the RHS website to see if your name is reg? I bet it isn't. I think OZ made the cross yrs ago.

Great showing!

Raisin Jack is sukhakulii x Gloriosum, which is callosum x Holdenii. The latter is callosum x Maudiae which is callosum x lawrenceanum. So this cross by the Orchid Zone has several species in it's background. Since these are from seedlings and not clones, it's not surprising that there is quite a bit of variation. I've observed that with many of the OZ crosses.

Back