A new growth!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mutant

Reaction score
I felt it unnecessary to plague the "Slipper Orchid Culture"- subforum with this thread, so I put it here.

The first of my one fanned Paphs, has started on a new fan. :D It's my Maudiae Vinicolor 'Schwarze Madonna' that seems to have decided to stay in the world of the living. This Maudiae does not seem neither easy, nor vigorous, and I believe that it'll probably stay a single fanned Paph. I'm not the only one experience problems with it, so I'm extra happy it started on a new fan.

Here it is:

252540.orig.jpg

Showed this picture :))) to my 2 growth (more like 1 1/2 growth) P. Magical Venus and yesterday I found a new growth! :)

Wait a minute, how did you change the title?
Secret... :wink:
Nah, just clicked the edit button and chose "advanced". You can change the title in there. :)

lovely new growth. Will you leave it in sphag or use regular mix?
It's already in a reagular mix (there's a layer of sphag on top of it) so it'll stay there until it needs a repot. ^^

Showed this picture :))) to my 2 growth (more like 1 1/2 growth) P. Magical Venus and yesterday I found a new growth! :)
Yay! It works to show the pictures to our Paphs then. :wink: It's good that they inspire each other.

This is good news!!!! :) Now we need a new bud ;)
Yup, I'll tell it that. :D

Latest posts

Back