A clan of Susan Booth's

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozpaph

ST Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have 4 Susan Booths in flower. 2 are first bloom seedlings. Easy to grow and flower. Four flowers looks to be about the max capable for SB. (sorry I cant order them better in the post)

This is probably 'Sunnybank' but was miss-labeled as a St Swithin.

From left - 2 first bloom seedlings, then 'Sunnybank'.

The 'probable' variety Sunnybank.

From left - The two first bloom seedlings and 'Sunnybank'

It's a great cross. Beautiful flowers.

I guess because of the evolving taxonomy with praestans, gardneri, glandiliferum, wilhelminae, etc over time there's quite a bit of variability in this cross. I really like the dark colored clones and the ones with a heavy yellow background color.

Really nice Stephen. I've always loved a good Susan Booth. The buds on my 'Paracombe clone are opening at the moment.

I particularly like the datk dorsal in the Sunnybank clone. That is an especially nice clone. I have yet to get more than three flowers on my SB. You have a division of 'Highercombe' and that was awarded with 5 flowers. The leaves are very broad on that clone.

Nice clan Stephen! Unfortunately mind took a major set back the last time I divided. I may never see it bloom again. :(

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Amazing very beautiful I like the darker color dorsal...wow.....Bravo.

Latest posts

Back