80 days of growth

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is my prized sanderianum that I have grown for 80 days in my care. I just love this plant and baby it everday and look for new growth: yes I do get the ruler out. As you can tell it is a slow grower. If you yourself has one you would like to share an image of, or if you were luck enough to bloom it, please share. In another 80 days I will post another image :):):).

April 27 Screenshot_20230716_223328_Gallery.jpg
Today 20230716_210753.jpg

Can I ask a question?
Given the climate you are in, do you grow these guys under an artificial light source?
I am wondering because I just started try to seriously grow some Roth’s and things for the first time. I have dabbled with one or two here and there but now I have about 30 various clones in my collection. Some I have outside and they look really improved after 2 1/2 months. They were a lighter green and were “floppy” on arrival. Now, it is a richer green color and these plants are more upright in their stance.
I am making plans to purchase an expanded light source to house them under come early October. Suggestions anyone???

Can I ask a question?
Given the climate you are in, do you grow these guys under an artificial light source?
I am wondering because I just started try to seriously grow some Roth’s and things for the first time. I have dabbled with one or two here and there but now I have about 30 various clones in my collection. Some I have outside and they look really improved after 2 1/2 months. They were a lighter green and were “floppy” on arrival. Now, it is a richer green color and these plants are more upright in their stance.
I am making plans to purchase an expanded light source to house them under come early October. Suggestions anyone???
My sanderianums get just sunlight. My other multi florals are under a spider farmer 4000.

Latest posts

Back