2nd Edition of Lance Birk's Book

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O

orchidsimplicit

Has anyone ever purchased his 2nd edition culture book from his website?

I purchased one about a week ago and now the website, and his email can't be found.

Has anyone had this experience with him or his site?

:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the second edition as well, but I don't remember the details of where or when I purchased it. It seems like I've had it for at least 4-5 years, though.

I bought it on 12/13 then waited about a week and then emailed him. He said he just sent it. I tried to email him yesterday at [email protected] and it came right back saying not found. I then checked his web site and google couldn't find that either. :confused:

Oh well, I'll be patient for awhile. I bought with Paypal so if I need to I'll file a claim or something.

Merry Christmas to everyone!!

I ordered one from him a month ago and paid by paypal. I got an email back from him saying that he wouldn't post to UK because of theft. He refunded my money back into paypal and I got one from Amazon cost £45.

Ed

I think it is safe to say that Lance Birk is too well known and reputable to be scamming you for the price of a book. Either a technical problem with the website (which IS down) or person priorities (during a holiday period when travel is problematic in much of the US) or some other reasonable explanation is causing a delay in his response. Any public speculation otherwise is at best premature.

I think it is safe to say that Lance Birk is too well known and reputable to be scamming you for the price of a book. Either a technical problem with the website (which IS down) or person priorities (during a holiday period when travel is problematic in much of the US) or some other reasonable explanation is causing a delay in his response. Any public speculation otherwise is at best premature.

I must say I agree. I'm just a little freaked but as we all have learned growing orchids, "Patience is a Virtue".

Thanks all for your input especially MadMan.

Latest posts

Back