• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

200 books

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

maitaman

I have just made a catlogue of 200 + of the books I've had published. I write a lot more things than the orchid books. The CD Grimes PI series features CD and Alma, who go all over the world collecting orchids.
Anyhow, I will e-mail anyone who's interested in it. The covers are made using pictures of sunsets, mountains, rivers, and general scenery here in Panama in the Clint Faraday mysteries and many ofthe misc. works.
I have an e-mail account strictly for things to do with the books. The catalogue is in PDF. It is large. If you want an e-copy, send me an e-mail at [email protected]. I'll e-mail a copy.
This is not to sell books (directly, of course). It tells you where to find the books, such as Barnes and Noble, Smashwords, etc. No links and no prices. It's mostly a listing that friends asked me to make. They want the cover pictures more than the books, I suspect. Several are free downloads, such as Murder Mystery Styles of C. D. Moulton, Fading Paradise. etc.

Latest posts

Back