Ebay Vendor - sky77772014 - Feedback/Thoughts?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like you are growing Neos. do you ever work with New World Orchids? they have great stuff.

looks like you are growing Neos. do you ever work with New World Orchids? they have great stuff.

I've ordered from Dr. Lehr way back when. I loved ordering from Dr. Lehr He always threw in these one offs which were awesome (Japanese tissue napkin cover, handkerchiefs...etc..etc) and his plants are always healthy. But now i have to restart since all of my plants are pretty much gone.

Dr. Kristen Uthus succeeded Dr. Lehr. Kristen seemed really nice and helpful. I fat fingered an order inadvertently ordering a Hime Seikai rather than a Sekai. Lucky I was able to get back to her in time. She accommodated and switched the order.

I opened up my wallet to NWO two weeks ago. Now there is a big hole in it. I ordered a 15 growth benisuzume, an 8 growth sekai and a minmaru shima.

I'm just crossing my fingers that they will like their new home.

NWO is making rounds on the east coast in june and september. I'm thinking about visiting their stops.

I've ordered from Dr. Lehr way back when. I loved ordering from Dr. Lehr He always threw in these one offs which were awesome (Japanese tissue napkin cover, handkerchiefs...etc..etc) and his plants are always healthy. But now i have to restart since all of my plants are pretty much gone. Dr. Kristen Uthus succeeded Dr. Lehr. I opened up my wallet to NWO two weeks ago. Now there is a big hole in it.

Kristen seemed really nice and helpful. I fat fingered an order inadvertently ordering a Hime Seikai rather than a Sekai. Lucky I was able to get back to her in time. She accommodated and switched the order.

I ordered a 15 growth benisuzume, an 8 growth sekai and a minmaru shima.

I'm just crossing my fingers that they will like their new home.

NWO is making rounds on the east coast in june and september. I'm thinking about visiting their stops.

Kristen gives out bags from the Japan Grand Prix :) i think i still have one. They come down to columbus a couple times a year so i always add a Neo then. She has a good society presentation too...

Kristen gives out bags from the Japan Grand Prix :) i think i still have one. They come down to columbus a couple times a year so i always add a Neo then. She has a good society presentation too...

Thats great to know.

Specifically, i'm looking to visit either the Mid-hudson orchid society on 6/14 or Silva Orchids on 9/12. More like 9/12 so i can gauge how the two noes are doing before i decide to pick up more stuff. I may drag along some of the folks from here as the time comes closer. One of whom is living in the city since ill have to drive by there anyway.

Thats great to know.

Specifically, i'm looking to visit either the Mid-hudson orchid society on 6/14 or Silva Orchids on 9/12. More like 9/12 so i can gauge how the two noes are doing before i decide to pick up more stuff. I may drag along some of the folks from here as the time comes closer. One of whom is living in the city since ill have to drive by there anyway.

Lovely pots!

It would be great to see you!

Latest posts

Back