dainthum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ehanes7612

Reaction score
sorry about the background
photo-143.JPG

photo-144.JPG

i really like the spike this year...and the extra flower...flower measure 6 inches FS...and spike is 18 inches high...seems to like the greenhouse better than growing under lights

Nice! Thanks for sharing with us. My dianthum is just sitting right now after repotting & I hope it comes out of its slump soon.

That's a very nice, "butch" looking, robust clone with large flowers. The flower is distinct in that the dorsal does not twist. If it had dark colour too, I'd give it an FCC!

That's a nice straight flower with no obvious twist of the dorsal.:clap:

My first bloom dianthum just finished blooming with two flowers that lasted three months. One dorsal twisted to the left and the other to the right. Is this to be expected for this species?

i wish i knew where i got this plant from..but it came with no information...its a great clone though..consistently blooms and has gotten better with each bloom..which is odd cause the blooming growth always looks overstressed but it keeps growing and blooming..i think i got it on ebay..for all i know it could be an awarded clone

My first bloom dianthum just finished blooming with two flowers that lasted three months. One dorsal twisted to the left and the other to the right. Is this to be expected for this species?

Seems to be a pretty common thing for this species. I have one opening up blooms now, and I just turned it to see if the dorsals twist in a different way this time.

Back