Paph. tranlienianum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Marc

Wanted to share with you some photo's of a plant that joined my collection today. It has two flowers but as one is not fully develloped yet I'll post pictures of the first flower. I'll update in couple of days with more pictures of the complete plant.

IMG_2904-klein.jpg

IMG_2902-klein.jpg

IMG_2908-klein.jpg

IMG_2910-klein.jpg

Nice.
Can someone explain to me how this is fair!? :mad:
It is fair, because you live in an expensive NY area ... It is a trade off, you can move to Vietnam and have as many paph as you like ....
so here is a simple logic for you:
High standard of living = can't have all good paph
low standard of living (Vietnam) = You can have all the paph
Now, where do you want to be ?
BD

It is fair, because you live in an expensive NY area ... It is a trade off, you can move to Vietnam and have as many paph as you like ....
so here is a simple logic for you:
High standard of living = can't have all good paph
low standard of living (Vietnam) = You can have all the paph
Now, where do you want to be ?
BD

YES! :clap:

Yes, but you can legally collect and build where you are. :eek:

Eric, that solution you need to depend on someone and it will take time, it could be the rest of your life you won't see it ... what you can do now, you should pack it up and move to Vietnam,
bd

Yes, but you can legally collect and build where you are. :eek:

Well that might be true for some people on this forum. But these rules don't apply to me.

I'm just a windowsill hobbyist living in western europe :)

I have photos of pot-holes here as big as swimming pools from this winter! If i was rich I'd invest in asphalt and bitumen!
Eric, you are not alone - same is here. Many of our roads here in Germany have got damged by the winter/frost very badly!

Nice plant.
Fore sure Vietnamese food is better than Food in Netherland,
thats why they have so many vietnamese and chinese Food all over.

Vietnam has Cypripedium so this could be interesting for me too.

Latest posts

Back