• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Angraecum sesquipidale x sib seedlings

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pete

Reaction score
I have a surplus of Angraecum sesquipidale seedlings that are now available for sale. There is probably one tray leftover, they are 72 cell plug trays and there are probably 5-10 missing. The plants are all very big and robust and in dire need of repotting into 3 or 4" pots. I made the cross with two very nice plants. The tray is $100 plus shipping, thats probly around $1.50 a plant!

anybody interested please PM me

let me know! this is a great opportunity to get some robust, vigorous seedlings of this excellent species at a good price!

here is a picture of the pollen parent, this has got to be its 6th or 7th blooming, this photo was taken last spring

IMG_0270.jpg

Hope you get some interested parties - this is a cool species!
I have a hybrid in spike for the 1st time, looking forward to it!

Not enough clay pots. Have lots of nice 3" slitted pots that should be cozy for the seedlings.
Lucky you,with printed labels!!

One of the lovely ladies on the forum suggested to use the old mini-blind louvers for plant labels.
I know the peel and stick isn't forever, but it is good for an assembly line.

Thanks Pete!
Am really looking forward to receiving and growing these cool species seedlings. The one Angraecum sesquipidale I bought from your previous sale is growing well.
I think Clark and I really lucked out and got ourselves some really awesome Christmas presents!!

Not enough clay pots. Have lots of nice 3" slitted pots that should be cozy for the seedlings.
I don't know about anyone else, I have veitchii x sesquipedale & when I moved it in a basket, used a coco liner & filled with a bark mix it took off. This plant of mine sulked in a plastic pot, clay or slits should be better.
Glad you 2 got them!

Back