fischeri or Waunakee Sunset x manzurii?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ehanes7612

Reaction score
I am hoping for the latter, just started opening..will know soon and then I can properly tag the seedlings from both batches

12 " LS

BUXpgCd5pG3TE0scOe_XHJGXHYQd6a_wPVw7sv2kRE4=w552-h414-p-no

manzuri1.JPG

i had two compots..one of fischeri and one of waunakee sunset x manzurii..when I repotted, got the tags mixed up

I went down in the basement looking for my compots of that cross and found shockingly bigger plants. Chuck is really excited they are blooming this fast. I'm bringing those back upstairs. Hope for some color variations !!!! Wow !

I went down in the basement looking for my compots of that cross and found shockingly bigger plants. Chuck is really excited they are blooming this fast. I'm bringing those back upstairs. Hope for some color variations !!!! Wow !

I have a couple more that are bigger plants I want to bloom out. Chuck is letting me name this one, tentatively naming it Phrag Memoria Oso (in memory of the landslide here in Washington state, that took out an entire community)

Latest posts

Back