orchidshow Neu-Ulm

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks!!!! There were Some great slippers !!!! I esp. like the hirsut. (esquirolei ?), and the alba dianthum (don't you have a closer-up of it?)!!!! Jean

Thanks!!!! There were Some great slippers !!!! I esp. like the hirsut. (esquirolei ?), and the alba dianthum (don't you have a closer-up of it?)!!!! Jean

Sorry did not make a close up, you can have the original ones if you PM me you Mail adress. But the dianthum is one of them who did not get really great :mad:

Hard to believe that there is some delenatii in those jackii with malipo stamis :) !! Jean

I thaught the same wait will have some other crosses coming where I am was thinkg something similar.

But delenatii was about 100 there in all kinds, and a lot of for slae:D

Next ones
Paph delenati this was the best group

Paph Golddollar X armeniacum

Magic Lantern a great one

Malipo X conco-del,

Olivia

St Swithin X vietnamense

St Anitum

Paph wiertzianum said the tack ????

Last edited by a moderator:
Here some Phrags
Phrag caricinur did not get a better pic

Only one Kovachii hybrid was shown but the flower was gone, there was not to many great ones, and sargetianum we have seen better ones here.

Here a few Phaius Hybrids at one I was wondering
This one hopefully will be short mine

Phaius schlechteri X pulcher alba

and the same cross from another breader, but it looks like the pure schlechteri to me

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

For some of them I know where they come from Marc.
If yoiu need an info on one of them PM me

Great pictures!!! thanks for sharing them with us, that cannot attend a similar show :)

Some fabulous paphs but the Michael Koopowitz is stunning. Definitely one of my favourite multis.

Gary
UK

Latest posts

Back