I am still alive :)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron-NY

Reaction score
I have not had much time as of recent. I am making major changes in my life and seeking happiness. I hope all have been well...I miss frequenting here.

Wow! Welcome back, I hope. Of course, everything will work out. Are you still keeping orchids at Glen's? If you need to unload some you know where you can. :D

some things had to give in my life and the care of my chids was part of it. They are still at Glen's but the ones that needed the extra care have suffered. The mounted ones in particular.

:clap::clap:WELCOME back - we miss you too!
I've got a neat NOID bulbo that is going to be exploding with blooms soon - hopefullly you can help ID it!

I'm glad to see you posting again, Ron! I've wondered what happened to you. I hope all the major changes are good ones and that things are stabilizing for you, and your orchids.

Good to see you back, Ron! Well, at least the most important ones, Paphs and Phrags, are not mounted! Good luck with recovering the survivors. Looking forward to seeing you more often around here!

Latest posts

Back