Hillsview Gardens-Amazing

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW!! Hillsview is jam packed with beautiful blooms!! You picked a great farrieanum!! Thanks for the tour!!

Thanks for the tour. She was at the Slipper Forum in Florida this year and I also picked up a couple in bud. They are blooming now. Matter of fact I'll try to post them tonight or over the weekend. Don't get to excited about those Fair's as I don't think that they are for sale. Those must be the ones she got an AQ on last year. All of her blooming size plants are just hugh. It must be the something in her water. Actually, I understand she waters alot but in order to do that she has a mix that dries very fast.

Last edited:
That first masdevallia is stunning, do you know the cross? It looks like a back cross of veitchiana onto Angel Frost or some such thing.

Isn't it, though. I'm afraid I'm not sure exactly what it is. I know we talked about it a bit and that it does have an AM, but I don't remember if the cross was discussed in detail. Could have been, but I was rather distracted at the time and my ADD brain may have been some where else :eek:. Hopefully Theresa will chime in when she's back from the Paph Guild meeting in California.

Are all the photos of plants that were for sale? Or, were some stock plants? They're all so beautiful! Those fairies are awesome!

Most likely a combination. I know some of them were pulled for breeding, but many of the photos were just plants on the benches that happened to be blooming and were really gorgeous. The best thing would be to check with Theresa.

a blooming fairrieanum is really The Birthday Present Jean

I agree :D.

They don't have a bad plant in the place.

Absolutely true :).

But it's not fair that I live so far away from this place!

Good excuse to come visit the beautiful Pacific Northwest :wink:.

Those must be the ones she got an AQ on last year. All of her blooming size plants are just hugh.

The fairries in the photos were the ones that got the AQ. Some are potentially for sale. I was given options for purchasing some of those. The price point is of course higher for those plants. I did get to see the one that got the FCC (didn't get a good photo, though :() and I don't think that one is for sale, but a division in the future might be :drool:.

Susan

Super nice! It's good to hear you celebrated your birthday is such fine fashion. Your new plant is stunning!

I'll take that one, and that one, and that one, and ...

Each one is a keeper. Great pics.

:drool::drool::drool:How many bibs would I need if I visited there?
Outstanding!!:clap::clap:

Latest posts

Back