Hillsview Gardens-Amazing

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luvsorchids

Reaction score
Yesterday, in honor of my birthday (which is today), I took a little road trip down to the Portland, OR area. The main purpose was to visit Hillsview Gardens and meet Theresa (member here-Orchidmaven). To say she has amazing plants is an understatement :drool:. I would highly recommend a visit to anyone who is in the area. It was a joy to see all the wonderful plants and share some stimulating conversation. Also, a shameless plug for everyone to support our orchid vendor community in general so we can keep on feeding our addiction ;).

Oh, and if anyone asks...I had a "fairrie" good time :D.

f22byb.jpg

20h6p9v.jpg

33nhger.jpg

Superb complex Paphs

aacgh2.jpg

o5ye12.jpg

v7fh1h.jpg

Susan

Also wonderful masdies

Literally couldn't keep my eyes off this one
2a7byj6.jpg

Amazing color

fbc6pt.jpg

5djup3.jpg

And last, but not least...my birthday present to myself.

:smitten:
2hohd11.jpg

Susan

Thanks for the tour, and happy birthday! That first masdevallia is stunning, do you know the cross? It looks like a back cross of veitchiana onto Angel Frost or some such thing.

An awful lot of beauty on your pics, thanks !!!! And ... a blooming fairrieanum is really The Birthday Present :clap::clap::clap: Jean

Nice road trip! Happy Birthday! Are all the photos of plants that were for sale? Or, were some stock plants? They're all so beautiful! Those fairies are awesome!

I Agree

Yesterday I received 5 BEAUTIFUL Complex paphs from Theresa. They were EXTRA large, healthy, and 4 had mature buds one with a double. These are on sale now.
It is great to see your pictures, it's just as imagined.
IMHO (well not so humble maybe) the best Orchid store on internet.
HAPPY B'DAY
Carl

ah, well. so much for dialup internet... I could only see the tops of all the blooms before my browser stopped loading the pictures :(

I ended up individually downloading some of the pics - very nice pictures and flowers!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back