Paph. rothschildianum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

consettbay2003

Reaction score
teu7.jpg

Holy smokes!!!!!! A closer shot of a single flower would be great. This another overseas purchase like the philie?

What was the cross? It is a gorgeous roth. The dorsal is massive and the petal width is just beyond comprehension.

wow!!!! that's a real winner!!!! great job in blooming it, 5 flowers on a spike, big flowers, nice colors, great dorsal, very good shape... what are the parents? :drool:

That looks an outstanding clone. Five flowers on a spike. The dorsal looks very wide and the petal stance is fantastic. Perfection really. Nice healthy plant too.

Can you try another photo? One with a more contrasting background. Even just against a blue sky might work.

holy moly that is a spectacular roth!!! you won the lottery with that one.

i have a couple plants from this cross but you are doing a much better job growing yours!

Very nice plant and good parents. I actually only like the color of 'knight challenge', but the dorsal is not very good. But combined with the titanic dorsal it obvously produced pretty good progenies. I like your roth alot ;)

Latest posts

Back