winter buds

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ehanes7612

Reaction score
who says we dont get enough light in the Northwest? (JK)..currently have three bellatulums (Orchid Inn) and three brachy hybrids, three micranthum,four parvi hybrids, a vietnamense, two lowii , adductum x gardineri, wossner kolarmi, and two wilheminae in bud.. hopefully my stonei and other gloria naugle is setting bud (both are sheathing)

really excited about the bellatulums

wow, that's great! I don't have anything yet except a Jason Fischer. Weird, usually the multiflorals would be showing by now so it might be a disappointing spring or just later than usual. One of my lowii might be in bud though.

we had an indian summer ..so i am wondering how much that factored..and this is the first year i let my brachys and parvys dry out ..which i suspect is a trigger (i probably read that somewhere)

Nice! I only have a P. Magical Venus in bud now. Hoping for delenatii spike soon. Going to get 3 more species paphs from Orchid Inn at the show. Including a belatullum. Are yours in clay pots or do you just have them in plastic and keep them drier?

Last edited:
they are still in the same plastic pots from Sam..they really dont like repotting so i wait as long as i can

Back