Phrag. Michel Tremblay

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toddybear

Awarded Stud
Reaction score
A first-time bloomer...last years bud blasted but this year it made it! This is one of Jean-Pierre Faust's hybrids. Nice and compact...and I love the fischeri influence in the purple-pink colour!

PhragmipediumMichaelTremblay2.jpg

Todd, you've bloomed that beautifully! The colour is out of this world gorgeous! The staminode sheild and pouch are outstanding...I even like the wavy petal shape and the bicolour tones. The dorsal has awesome colour; but, needs to flatten out a bit....maybe next time. Regardless of the pinch in the dorsal, this flower would be one of my all time favourites if it were in my collection!

Wow, that's gorgeous! It looks totally different from mine. Jean-Pierre sent me one in bud this spring but it looked more like besseae...

IMG_2613.jpg

Wow, that's gorgeous! It looks totally different from mine. Jean-Pierre sent me one in bud this spring but it looked more like besseae...

Hi Joanne, I did bloom many of them and I'have seen some variation in this cross but this one is very different??? Too much different to be a Michel Tremblay. Do you still have the cross number on the tag?

:clap::clap:ADORABLE!!! :clap::clap:
I would have said/thought straight fischeri!

Hi Joanne, I did bloom many of them and I'have seen some variation in this cross but this one is very different??? Too much different to be a Michel Tremblay. Do you still have the cross number on the tag?

Cross #140. I've sent you an email Jean-Pierre. Looks like I'm going to need some more Phrags. :D

Latest posts

Back