Paphiopedilum Berenice

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O

odin

First bloom!!!

brenicegp.jpg

brenice3b.jpg

very nice flowers on this 1st-bloomer (lowii x philippinense)!!! Is it possible to get a pic of the plant? Merci Jean

I am just crazy to see these Paphs. I think the other beautiful multiflora

Amazing!!!! Great colours!!! I did not expect it to have so big leaves!!!

Hi Odin,

Do you know if this was lowii cross var laevigatum, var roebbelenii, or 100%philippinense? It sure looks super!

Hi Tyrone

I don't know the exact breding i only know it from Lowii and philippinense. But i can call the seller and try to have the information!!!

And on other point the bloom was complet, i repost for the final act, soon as possible!!:evil::clap:

Hi Odin,

I'm very eager to know what characters the various philippinense forms impart to crosses. The original Bernice was made with the roebbelenii form and had nice long twisted petals. Yours seem to have a more open form and not so long petals making me think it may be the laevigatum form but I don't know... Thats why I'm asking.

Similarly, I'm always eager to know just who were the parents in St. Swithin crosses...

Kind regards

Hi Odin,

I'm very eager to know what characters the various philippinense forms impart to crosses. The original Bernice was made with the roebbelenii form and had nice long twisted petals. Yours seem to have a more open form and not so long petals making me think it may be the laevigatum form but I don't know... Thats why I'm asking.

Similarly, I'm always eager to know just who were the parents in St. Swithin crosses...

Kind regards

Hi Tyrone

The only information i get was the breder name's. The come from Rathcliffe Orchid, but this guy return to england!!

I hope this information was hopefull

Regards
Sébastein

Back