Paph Garyu 'Stepping Stone'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Greenpaph

Currently in bloom.

Lady Isabel x parishii
PaphGaryuSteppingStone.jpg

full spike
PaphGaryuSteppingStonefullplant.jpg

Magnificent--out of this world. Transcends both parents. Thxs & congrats.
F

Very interesting flower peter, also a cross I haven't seen. Looking at it, it seems to have brought out the P. stonei features beautifully in a roth type flower with P. parishii coloring.

Hi,

This is a very beautiful specimen. Well done with your photography. How did you upload such a large file?

Thank you, Bernhard

Really nice Peter. Very even blend of all three species on a first bloom seedling, I assume(?). Peter, It must NEVER rain in your neck of the woods. I have yet to see any rain clouds in your PICs:D

Really nice Peter. Very even blend of all three species on a first bloom seedling, I assume(?). Peter, It must NEVER rain in your neck of the woods. I have yet to see any rain clouds in your PICs:D

What? You think he would go outside and take a picture of his orchid as he held it up in the rain?:poke:

It is a first bloom! Hardly ever rains! LOL. Only for the next 3 days!

Back