Orchid Digest special issue 2009 vol 73 no 4!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

Ernie

Got my 2009 "special issue" of Orchid Digest yesterday!!! :drool:

A lot of great articles on slippers. Hybrids mostly, with articles by our very own Olaf Gruss on henryanum hybrids, Glen Decker on Pk hybrids, Hadley Cash on his "novelty" complex breeding, Frank Smith on one of the nicest coryo X brachy hybrids (Paph Crystelle), Brachy/parvi hybridization by Nick Tannaci, Cyp subtropicum, and a couple blurbs on the specialty slipper clubs.

If you don't get OD, shame on you for six weeks!

-Ernie

It is a very informative issue, especially the Paph henryanum and Phrag kovachii articles. The ODC was pushing this issue strongly at the recent meetings in California and was offering it as an additional carrot for a 2010 membership. We should all strongly support such organizations or they will cease to exist.

I'm still waiting on mine in the mail but it does look like a great issue. For those interested who don't have it they have the table of contents on the orchid digest website. I am really looking forward to getting it, should be here next week sometime.

;-)

I subscribed to OD because of your recommendation, Ernie, and have loved it ever since. I was especially fortunate to get all the back issues going back to 2002 from a fellow society member just this week! So I've got lots of great magazine reading ahead for the next few weeks.

Latest posts

Back