One more red besseae

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shiva

Reaction score
'Haven» x 'Smokin' :drool:

besseae_zpsf4766ed4.jpg

We awarded one that looks exactly like this in Atlanta yesterday. It was a Phrag. Jeffrey Fisherii. Not sure it's spelled right but I freaked out when I saw this picture. I was the photographer and it was a cut flower award. But the similarities are amazing.

Yay besseae!
We awarded one that looks exactly like this in Atlanta yesterday. It was a Phrag. Jeffrey Fisherii. Not sure it's spelled right but I freaked out when I saw this picture. I was the photographer and it was a cut flower award. But the similarities are amazing.
:confused: There's a Phrag Jerry Dean Fisher which shouldn't look like this at all, and a Phrag Jason Fischer, which should be redder and have a larger, rounder pouch. Show us one of your photos if you can. :)

Yay besseae!

:confused: There's a Phrag Jerry Dean Fisher which shouldn't look like this at all, and a Phrag Jason Fischer, which should be redder and have a larger, rounder pouch. Show us one of your photos if you can. :)

Maybe he means Phrag besseae ''Jeffrey Fischerii''...:confused:

Back