• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Okay, I have...

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heather; were you happy with your lighting system? What genera did it support? I need some advice on lighting generally. Eric (ericNC)

Heather; were you happy with your lighting system? What genera did it support? I need some advice on lighting generally. Eric (ericNC)

Eric, do a search on lighting here, I know we have several threads about it.

I was happy with it but only used it when I was in Rhode Island for 6 months. It was very bright! 250 W. I used it for Paphs and Phrags and it was great.

I am at least spoken for. :)
Yeah, moving to CA in late June most likely.

(Oh, and Rick, there are pics in the As Requested, Redux thread.)
Movin to CA! that clear across the country! You sure you will be able to handle the culture shock!:D

First of all, being a ginger girl her skin will all peal off. Then, being from the area between NYC and Boston, she'll run around trying to get things done at a hectic pace, she will get frustrated at everyone around her moving at a slower pace, and she'll get more hectic trying to fix problems arising from things not happening because her expectations of things getting accomplished aren't done. [i.e. the vicious circle]
Then, in October, when the rainy season should be providing moisture to her skin, she'll have a problem because it will be getting cooler but drier!
Finally, Christmas will come but she'll be in a daze because there's no snow!

That's very exciting! All jokes aside, I bet you are going to love California. I'd move out there too, if I could!

That's very exciting! All jokes aside, I bet you are going to love California. I'd move out there too, if I could!

there are spots that are nice, but too much 'trail mix' for me (fruits and nuts)... forum members not included of course! also the lack of water in many spots would make existence tough I would think

Latest posts

Back