Neo. falcata 'Kyobijin'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sent him a friend request two days ago. It's a holiday weekend, everyone is busy.

Clearly...if you read Japanese. :rollhappy:

LOL...yeah, sorry. I didn't mean "clearly to non-Japanese readers" but it sure did sound like I meant it that way! Doh! Silly me! :wink: I just meant to convey the fact that they make no mistake about classifying it as a hybrid on their hybrids page. Non-Japanese-readers wouldn't know this, however, simply from a casual glance at the page. I don't read Japanese fluently either, btw, but since I am a Neo fanatic, I have made it my task in life to determine just as closely as possible what any and all of these Neo-related pages written in Japanese have to say. :eek:

A friend had this blooming last month. It was just stunning! The shape did look very Neo looking, but like the yellows (IMHO) there is probably some ascocentrum in the background.
Pete

I wish I had seen this one for sale on eBay before the auction ended. I would probably have been bidding.

I wish I had seen this one for sale on eBay before the auction ended. I would probably have been bidding.

At $160 it was too rich for my purse.

BTW the hybrid page is fabulous. Wish we could get some of those over here.

BTW the hybrid page is fabulous. Wish we could get some of those over here.

I counted 12 on that page which I have seen for sale in the USA just within the last couple of years. :wink:

Latest posts

Back