My New Babies

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Renegayde

Reaction score
here are the new babies I got from Monsoon Flora......the seedlings are Paph Ria they were in a compot and now are potted up individually....the 3 compots are Phrag Geralda x wallisii.....Paph Hsinying Dragon "Chlorophyll" x sukhakulii v Alba "Wisp".....and Paph victoria-regina "Twisty" x dianthum "Paean"

Attachments

• Monsoon Flora Babies.JPG
    Monsoon Flora Babies.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 21
  • Monsoon Flora Babies1.JPG
    Monsoon Flora Babies1.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 19
  • Monsoon Flora Babies2.JPG
    Monsoon Flora Babies2.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 19
Monsoon will now pot up any flask you buy so I took advantage of that and let them pot those 3.........thought it was better than either having them shipped in flask or having them deflasked and shipped bare root

I saw that on their website. I would take advantage of it also, would save alot of time & for the extra few bucks it is worth it.

Tom

Todd hope you don't mind me joining in on the new babies.

I bought 2 compots and 1 flask put into a compot from Monsoon Flora also.

This was compot Paph Pink Sky

Paph Ria

I had enough tiny babies to make another compot of Paph Ria

and the deflasked Phrag Ruaudiere

grrrrrrrrrrrrr.....LOL that Phrag Ruaudiere was the other flask I wanted but it had sold out already.....guess you got it...how as your Paph Ria compot? mine had some awesome roots on it....a couple of the seedlings are planted in slightly larger pots than I would like just because of the roots.....looks to me like you got some great seedlings there Brenda!!! looks like you might have done the same thing I did....sticking the smaller seedlings back into Monsoons potting medium

...how as your Paph Ria compot? mine had some awesome roots on it....a couple of the seedlings are planted in slightly larger pots than I would like just because of the roots.....

yes, the roots were amazing. I had to curl the roots around to get them in the pots.

Latest posts

Back