lepanthes telipogoniflora OMG

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

MoreWater

I can't believe this is blooming. I really expected it to die off... because it arrived with only 2 good leaves and Lepanthes aren't supposed to grow in cases in warm offices with no air circulation and fluctuating humidity levels....

I wrapped it in two strands of sphag, plopped it on top of a mount, and didn't pay it much attention. It's grown! :D

Well done, hope it survives. I've found that Platysteles also can be a bullet-proof small Pleuro type.

If it's bullet-proof for you, it's a sure croaker for me. Do you grow your pleuros on the dry side?

R U kidding? water twice a day and ultrasonic fog for 15 minutes every 3 hours! [BTW the Sinningia pusilla is in the same system and just finished another flower.] :D

R U kidding? water twice a day and ultrasonic fog for 15 minutes every 3 hours! [BTW the Sinningia pusilla is in the same system and just finished another flower.] :D

Mist once every 2 - 4 days.

The Sinns at home are on a once/week watering schedule and grow and bloom fine, thank you. :)

Latest posts

Back