Lab work for phrags

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Cheyenne

Does anyone know a lab that will do seed sowing for phragmipediums? I have some hybrids and species. I know Troy Myers will do species. I would like to send them all to the same plce to keep it simple. Thanks

Debbie Root (Mrs. Root's Orchids) is now taking a few new customers and does a great job with both Paph and Phrag flasks. Her email address is:
[email protected]. The only down-side is that she has a five replate minimum per seed capsule. Both Sam and I have used her for years.

Debbie Root (Mrs. Root's Orchids) is now taking a few new customers and does a great job with both Paph and Phrag flasks. Her email address is:
[email protected]. The only down-side is that she has a five replate minimum per seed capsule. Both Sam and I have used her for years.

Her price is a bit cheaper than going to Troy for hybrids. However, I tried to send some seed to her last year, and never got an email reply to accept any (so I sent it to Troy). I guess over loaded at the time.

Several others on the forum send her stuff with good results.

Latest posts

Back