Green Mauds

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There were a few different crosses in there. One was Pigsah Lime, the others were Hilo something...can't remember.

There was one not pictured that had the biggest, most perfectly round dorsal i've ever seen. it was really impressive.

Not having bought them does not sound like any form of orchid equilibrium at all. Simple rule of thumb, buy at least two and then always in pairs to maintain a semblance of equilibrium!

LOL i totally agree. But i am facing the reality of limited space as well as the limit of how many plants i can grow *well.

my latest rule is that i can only bring a plant in if one goes out...at least that is my goal :)

I have a bunch of Angraecums, swap a helenae or henryanum for a couple of Angraecums and see how quickly you will need a whole new property to accommodate the sudden volume expansion. I have one plant that is over a meter in diameter and over two and a half meters tall. A beast of a plant, I would have got rid of it years ago, but it houses a few pairs of Gouldians that have decided it should be home.:p

LOL i totally agree. But i am facing the reality of limited space as well as the limit of how many plants i can grow *well.

my latest rule is that i can only bring a plant in if one goes out...at least that is my goal :)

Think with your 'orchid brain' not your 'logical brain'......anatomically its near the 'see a pretty woman in a short skirt' brain.......;)

Back