Phrag Survey for Phipps Conservatory (Pittsburgh)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The Phipps Conservatory in Pittsburgh is trying to determine which phrags to obtain for its collection. To assist, Demetria Marsh produced a survey that asks which 1 or 2 phrags were the most significant for the decade, and asks respondents to explain why. Demetria asked folks at the Paph Forum to fill out the survey, and I offered to make this survey available to folks on ST.

As an incentive to fill out the phrag survey, Demetria has the results of a similar survey for paphs. So if you are willing to fill out the phrag survey (and send your responses to her) and want a copy of the results of the paph survey, pm me your address and I'll forward you her email with the phrag survey, and the paph survey result.

Thanks for your interest!

Phrag. besseae without a doubt

I agree, without the besseae many peoples would not even collecting phrags . Secondly , kovachii hybrids still need besseae in them to be nice , where as hybrids with besseae by themselves are nice before adding any kovachii in.

Bump. Demetria would be delighted to get feedback/survey information from European growers also! I guess you can PM Linus w/ your email addresses if interested, thank you.

Latest posts

Back