Stolonous armeni white x roth

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

troy

Reaction score
00fb0230f032bffc86e7055171bb2512.jpg

726b8c741039b91114a178d1fc37bef6.jpg

Why is this happening?

The last time I fertilized I used inocucor with sea grow 16 16 16 two weeks ago lately I've been using 1/4 tap 3/4 ro water. I fertilize very little

Roots are a good thing; put some leaf litter/i.e. media around them so the roots have something to grow into. Or, just send it to me.

What red stones are you using with the orchiata bark? Looks like the balance NPK is working for you. But I like your very loose potting.

The white powder stuff is sand on the leaves, potting is crushed clay brick, rocks, perlite, charcoal, orchiata, sand & fir bark, I make my own potting mix. I don't fertilize very often

Very interesting combo. I can see more orchiata though. I am slowly going towards loose potting but i limit my mix to just four materials.
So does sand really stays mixed or does it eventually settle at the bottom?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Sand helps quite a bit especially with deflasked seedlings, most of it washes out, I find it promotes root growth, just my experience, a flask I got paph angelina kruger, the compot with sand all have new roots growing in it the other didn't so I added it to the other as well

Latest posts

Back