SEPOS 2024

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, trying to get all my exhibit plants to line up their blooms and get all the materials in order and make sure everything works and...* Eye twitch *

Do any of the vendors on deck sell neos?
Assuming you mean neofenitia , not so much. You may find some at Ten Shin. Or hit or miss at other vendors like Wilson. In the past we’ve had Seed Engei and New World Orchids , but neither is participating this year.

Anyone know if I can get a plant judges Saturday? I won't be there Friday and I don't have a display, obviously. But I do have a plant in flower now that needs a look.

Anyone know if I can get a plant judges Saturday? I won't be there Friday and I don't have a display, obviously. But I do have a plant in flower now that needs a look.
there is currently no plan to AOS judge on saturday... yes on friday after show judging and yes the following saturday as the normal scheduled judging for the MAJC

sorry

I think plants have to be there Thursday for registration. Otherwise I could take it Friday.
Thank you Eric!

I am in Orange County in the Hudson Valley. Any way to get you the plant that doesn't involve badges, tunnels and 5 hours?

Latest posts

Back