Phrag. "anguloi"

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please wait about one week (next flower is on the way). Then I will be able to take a side by side picture. The main difference is the staminode and pouch shape and color patterns but the growth habit is also totally different.

Please wait about one week (next flower is on the way). Then I will be able to take a side by side picture. The main difference is the staminode and pouch shape and color patterns but the growth habit is also totally different.

I'll look forward to seeing that. But how are the growth habits totally different? What does that mean?

The plant has been growing far from the ideal conditions for 1.5 months prior to receive it... that explain the buring and the spotting in the leaves ... but I think that here you can see what I mean. anguloi is on the left and andreettae on the right.
d5ddece96b245240674fe4addd83c796.jpg

Wow this is a very nice gift!
It is a gorgeous flower! Interesting and very compact... Look vigorous too...

At the first look, coloration patern remind me a manzurii except for the staminode....

Look forward to see some more photos....

The plant has been growing far from the ideal conditions for 1.5 months prior to receive it... that explain the buring and the spotting in the leaves ... but I think that here you can see what I mean. anguloi is on the left and andreettae on the right.
But there are different forms of, for instance, longifolium that have different sized of growths, and they are still longifolium. I'm not sure but this may be a similar situation. What about the flowers -- how are they different?

A very different looking flower. I mean from a schlimii/manzurii/andreettae point of view.
Thanks for sharing.

Any idea when and where the description will take place?

All the best,
Rob

A very different looking flower. I mean from a schlimii/manzurii/andreettae point of view.
Thanks for sharing.

Any idea when and where the description will take place?

All the best,
Rob

Hi Rob
Description was already submitted... Accepted and waiting for publication... :).

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back