Paph Season 2024

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are they really that difficult? One of the judges at Asheville commented that the one I had on display there was only the second he had seen in his life. The first was mine in our show last year lol

Besides you have like 40 flowers on 'Mont Milais' right now, that's way cooler 😂
In his life? Pretty sheltered lol.

Well done esp that colorful Xantho.

One of your flask grown seedlings? Congrats!

Not my cross but yes grown from a Tawain-sourced flask. I believe it was 'TN Queen' x self. One of the first flasks I ever grew (well half-flask), back in 2006--18 years!

The plantlets were like 1-2cm across when I got them. I have 3-4 plants left, and this is the first plant that will bloom from that group.

A lot of bumps in the road and learning experiences over that period, so it is amazing that any of them made it this far.

I do have a tray of plants from the selfing I made about 10 years ago--they still have a few years to go.

Not my cross but yes grown from a Tawain-sourced flask. I believe it was 'TN Queen' x self. One of the first flasks I ever grew (well half-flask), back in 2006--18 years!

The plantlets were like 1-2cm across when I got them. I have 3-4 plants left, and this is the first plant that will bloom from that group.

A lot of bumps in the road and learning experiences over that period, so it is amazing that any of them made it this far.

I do have a tray of plants from the selfing I made about 10 years ago--they still have a few years to go.
Congratulations! That’s the same time it takes to raise a child to adulthood! I admire your perseverance. I’m glad that it resulted in such a lovely plant. At least you don’t have to pay for college.

Latest posts

Back